Spirit of St.Louis (Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum, Washington, DC), the original Charles Lindbergh's airplane, the protagonist of my novel La Scala Spezzata
- Marco Bardazzi was born in Prato, Italy, in 1967
- He lives in Torino (Turin), Italy with his wife and three daughters. He is Managing Editor/Digital Editor at "La Stampa"
- His career as a journalist began in 1986. Since 1988, he has worked for ANSA news agency in Florence, Milan and New York offices. He collaborated with various Italian national news media including the printed press, TV, radio and Internet. He was founder and editor in chief of “Reality Magazine”, one of the first Italian online magazines
- He has been a professional journalist since 1992
- Since 2000, he is U.S. correspondent for ANSA. He has covered the 2000 Bush-Gore electoral race for the White House; the first international Al Qaeda trial in Manhattan; the September 11, 2001 attack on America; the war in Afghanistan; the war in Iraq; the 2004 and 2008 presidential campaigns
- During the 2003 Gulf War, he covered Operation Iraqi Freedom from CentCom headquarters in Doha, Qatar
- He is in the Editorial Board of the international journal OASIS